Weston 44 lb Flat Top Stainless Steel Dial Scale
Whether you're prepping meat for processing or just weighing out portions for freezing, these scales will ensure you get the exact amount you need! Conveniently measures weight in 2 oz increments up to a total of 44 lb. With a large platform (9.5 in x 9.5 in), it's perfect for weighing meat products in a meat lug.
- 44 lb x 2 oz
- 9.5 in x 9.5 in stainless steel weighing platform
- Stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean and protects against rust and corrosion
- Easy to read dial measures from 0 to 44 pound increments
- Durable and long-lasting build quality
- Preceise and accurate measurements
- Ideal for weighing product in meat lugs
Zero the Scale:
- To zero the scale, rotate the tare dial either clockwise or counter-clockwise (depending on the direction in which the pointer is off) until the pointer indicates 0 weight
- To weigh objects in a container, place an empty container on the platform then rotate the tare dial to zero the scale. The scale will now only indicate the weight of objects added to the container.
Clean the Scale:
- Thoroughly wipe clean with a soft and damp cloth before and after each use. Use a mild detergent for cleaning. Wipe clear with water and dry immediately. Do not immerse the scale in water or liquids.
|Manufacturer Part Number||24-0302 6/CASE|
|Equipment Usage Type||Home|
|Requires Shipping Upcharge||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $11.99
Starting at: $12.99
Regular Price: $489.99
Special Price $479.99