You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Revolutionary New Way to Roast!
The oven safe net that just slides onto any roast. No tying, trussing or lost stuffing!
The small makes two 1-4 lb roasts or the large makes two 4-8 lb roasts.
- RoastWrap Net for two roasts
- Two SnapWrap Sheets
- Full Instructions
- Ideas & Recipes
Use SMALL RoastWrap for:
- 1-2 lb Chicken Breast
- 2-3 lb Duck Breast
- 2-3 lb Small Pork Loin
- 2-3 lb Small Filet
- 3-4 lb Stuffed Salmon Roulade (could also use LARGE size)
- 3-4 lb Rolled Flank Steak (could also use LARGE size)
Use LARGE RoastWrap for:
- 3-4 lb Stuffed Salmon Roulade (could also use SMALL size)
- 3-4 lb Rolled Flank Steak (could also use SMALL size)
- 4-5 lb Stuffed Beef Filet
- 5-6 lb Stuffed Turky Breast
- 6-7 lb Pork Roast
- 7-8 lb Leg of Lamb
- ROLL: Roll the SnapWrap plastic sheet and the roast toward the starting line
- WRAP: Slide the rolled roast into the Roast Wrap Net
- SNAP: Completely break the perforation by pressing and twisting on the dotted center line
- REMOVE: Remove the SnapWrap plastic sheet from both ends of the net and bake
|Manufacturer Part Number||JNRWLG-48|
|Requires Shipping Upcharge||No|