Promarks TM-40 Vacuum Tumbler
TM Series Vacuum Tumbling Machine
The TM Series tumblers/massagers are constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel, BUSCH vacuum pumps with liquid trap, variable speed, continuous vacuum and reverse discharge function. Great for marinated products. Improves quality with increased productivity and higher profit margins.
The Promarks TM-40 is a table-top vacuum tumblers which is a compact 40 lb model that are ideal for restaurants, small meat processors, test kitchens, or R&D departments. It may be small, but the Promarks TM-40 vacuum tumbler is efficient, heavy duty, and built to last.. With a stainless steel frame and extra-thick Plexiglas lid, these tumblers are not toys. They are built to last and to give you the efficient service you demand.
With our “easy mesh”drive system, the drum can quickly be removed from the base for convenient loading and cleaning. The removable tumbling fins along with the polished internal surface makes cleaning easy and very effective.
The operator can quickly adjust the speed of the drum for optimal results with our variable speed drive. The vacuum valve, located on the lid, is also a unique design that allows it to pivot meaning that there is no need to disconnect the vacuum hose prior to beginning the tumbling process. The goal in designing the Promarks TM-40 was to incorporate as many features as possible into a super compact design while retaining much of the functionality as one can only normally find on larger vacuum tumblers.
- Stainless steel construction
- BUSCH vacuum pump
- Variable speed
- Continuous vacuum
- Reverse discharge function
- Extra thick Plexiglas clear lid
- Capacity 35 lb / 16 kg
- Vacuum pump capacity 2.4m3/h (dry pump)
- Voltage 110 V/1 Ph/60 Hz/4.4A
- Machine weight 77 lb / 35 kg
- Machine size (L x W x H) 21" x 25" x 20" (520x645x510mm)
- Step One: Load your product and liquid into the drum.
- Step Two: Clamp down the lid.
- Step Three: Hook up hose and turn on vacuum.
- Step Four: Set timer for desired tumble time.
- Step Five: Once desired vacuum level is reached shut off vacuum switched and close valve on lid (no need to remove vacuum hose).
- Step Six: Turn on tumbling motor and adjust speed of rotation.
- Step seven: Walk away until cycle is complete.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TM-40|
|Equipment Usage Type||Commercial|
|Requires Shipping Upcharge||$150.00|