You have no items in your shopping cart.
The MadgeTech Data Logger Software an easy-to-use Windows-based software permits one to effortlessly collect, display and analyze data. A variety of powerful tools allow the user to examine, export, and print professional looking data with just a click of the mouse.
The cutting-edge software is designed for the continuous monitoring and alarming of all MadgeTech data loggers. The software can record and display real-time data from any logger directly connected to the user's PC, a local area network, or even remotely through the use of MadgeTech's radio frequency transceivers.
The MadgeTech Software well surpasses the basics functions of the start, stop and offload capabilities of the MadgeTech Data Logger. The real sophistication appears with the enhanced capabilities of its tools, the use of engineering units, digital calibration, and automatic export to excel.
A full disclosure of the tools are listed below. Download the fully functioning
MadgeTech Software from our website to test drive it for yourself:
- ALARM NOTIFICATION: The MadgeTech software offers a real-time alarm notification function which lets the user monitor user-defined alarm limits. Alarm messages can be sent in real time to your desktop or sent remotely via email or pager.
- OVERLAY MULTIPLE GRAPHS: Simultaneously analyze data from several units or deployments; easily switch to a single data series
- AUTOMATIC TIME SYNCHRONIZATION: Automatically align data from different loggers on the same graph and synchronizes them in time
- EXPORT TO EXCEL®: Excel button on toolbar allows simple one click data export to Microsoft Excel®. One click of the Excel Icon will automatically open Excel and format the data into a spread sheet. This command will automatically synchronize, in time, data from multiple data loggers and store the data in an Excel spreadsheet.
- EXPORT DATA: Data may be exported in the following formats:
- .dat - This is our own internal ASCII data format which can be viewed by most text editing or word processing software
- .txt - Files stored in this format contain tab delimited text and can be viewed by most word processing and spreadsheet programs
- .csv - Files stored in this format contain comma separated values and are directly readable by Microsoft Excel® and many other spreadsheet programs
- REAL TIME RECORDING: Collect and display data in real-time while continuing to log
- STATISTICS: Automatically calculates averages, minimum, maximum, standard deviation, and mean kinetic temperature
- SUMMARY: View statistics and alarm information in a simplified report format
- DATA TABLE: Instantly access tabular view for detailed dates, times, values, and annotations
- ZOOM: Magnify specific data with powerful zoom and drag tools. Supports multiple zoom in and zoom out modes. Features extended zoom capabilities; box zoom, vertical zoom, and horizontal zoom as well as point and click
- FORMATTING OPTIONS: Choose colors, line styles, plotting options, show or hide channels for desired format
- SCALING OPTIONS: Autoscale function fits data to the screen, or allows values to be manually entered
- ENGINEERING UNITS: Define the type of units to be displayed on the graph using the Engineering Units Wizard. User defined engineering units may be applied to voltage, current, pulse, event and state loggers
- MENU ACCESSIBILITY: Right click on the graph for easy access to all formatting, measurement units and graphing tools menu options
- ANNOTATION: Easily annotate specific data points on the graph with a click of the mouse
- LOGGER CONFIGURATION: Easy installation and launch of data loggers with immediate or delayed start, preferred sample rate, and device ID
- CALIBRATION: Fully digital calibration function automatically stores parameters in device. A calibration wizard is provided in the software to simplify the calibration procedure
- UNINTERRUPTED DATA RETRIEVAL: Data may be downloaded from the logger without interrupting the operation of the unit as it continues to log data
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Requires Shipping Upcharge||N/A|