You have no items in your shopping cart.
The model 151 is an electric beef-splitting saw. The reciprocating motion of it’s blade, combined with Cleaver-Action ® produces extremely clean cuts with minimal bone dust. It can split up to 65 cattle per hour. The blade can be resharpened and is guaranteed to have a long life.
- 2 H.P. Totally sealed electric motor
- Can split up to 65 cattle per hour
- Heavy-duty construction
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Drive: Electric
- Cutting Cycle Time: 65 cattle/hour
- Weight: 63 kg (138 Lbs)
- Blade Opening: 25" (635 mm)
- Blade Length: 32.5" (826 mm)
- Motor Power: 2HP (1500 Watt)
- Motor Specifications: 220V, 60Hz, Single or 3 Phase
- Control Handle Type: Single Trigger / Electric
**Due to the weight and/or the size of this product, a $150 freight surcharge may be added to your order for this item.
|Manufacturer Part Number||150000|
|Equipment Usage Type||Commercial|
|Requires Shipping Upcharge||$150.00|