You have no items in your shopping cart.
AHT Paris 210 Freezer Cabinet
Model Paris 210 (-)
The PARIS cabinet has curved lids and the front edge of the cabinet has been lowered to enable customers to look directly into the cabinet, giving maximum product visibility and offering increased merchandising opportunities.
The PARIS has internal LED lighting to attract customers who can see the products clearly displayed within the cabinet leading to an increase in impulse purchases. The island builds to 6'1" wide and is adjustable in length by approximately 5' and 7' increments. When used within an island the PARIS has an optional end cabinet which optimizes space and creates a visually appealing finish to the island.
The semi-automatic defrost works independently, on basis of the latest technologies and which nearly requires no manual effort. The hygiene of the freezer and also of the products stored within fully complies with the highest standards. The defrosting of the static freezers is based on a sophisticated timed sequence of heating periods in the inner tank. Frost build-up due to ambient humidity is successfully melted away at regular intervals and this avoids any excessive frost build-up.
Furthermore, during the short defrost cycle, the temperature of goods will remain stable as confirmed by NSF below 5° F. The special divider system is included and required for operation with the AD system and allows for melted frost to run into a duct around the inner case so it is evaporated outside the case.
- Low investment and operating costs
- Internal lights to provide excellent product presentation and draw consumers
- Plug-in system (120V) provides easy and low cost installation
- Little to no maintenance refrigeration system
- AHT's cooling technology means products maintains highest quality
- Near silent operation and minimal heat emission
- No aisle drains needed
- Significant energy savings compared to traditional systems (within DOE regulations)
- Higher net capacity compared to traditional systems at the highest quality
- Gross Content: 32.9 cu. ft.
- Net Content: 23.5 cu. ft.
- Total Display Area: 13.4 sq. ft.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 61°F to 77°F
- Inner Temperature Range: 0°F to -9°F
- Sound Pressure in 1m Distance: 43.8 db(A)
- Nominal Voltage/Frequency: 110-120 V / 60 Hz
- Nominal Power Consumption Cabinet: 640 W
- Power Consumption Illumination LED: 46 W
- Nominal Current: 8.0 A
- Fuse Protection: 15 A
- Energy Consumption (at 77°F): 7.1 kWh/24h (24231 BTU/24H)
- Length of Power Supply Cord: 68.9"
- Refrigerant Type: R404A
- Refrigerant Charge: 8.8 oz
- Max. Operating Pressure: 30 bar
- Outside: 82.8" L x 33.6" D
- Inside: 77.6" L x 28.4" D
- Front Access Height: 30.3"
- Height Inside: 32.8"
- Stacking Height: 21.7"
- Net Weight: 300 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 324 lbs.
**Due to the weight and/or the size of this product, a $200 freight surcharge may be added to your order for this item.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PARIS 210 (-) LED AD IQ AAO|
|Equipment Usage Type||Commercial|
|Requires Shipping Upcharge||$200.00|