Natural Sausage Casings Info
Natural Sausage Casings are made from the submucosa
(a layer of loose connective tissue beneath a mucous
membrane) a largely collagen layer of the intestine.
Why Use Natural Sausage Casings?
- These sausage casings readily permit deep
smoke penetration which creates a rich, balanced
- Natural Sausage Casings protect the fine
flavor of sausage, without contributing any
conflicting flavorings of their own.
- Sausage made in Natural Casings stays more
tender and juicy, fresh in appearance, and helps
extend shelf life.
- Sausage in Natural Casings has a well-filled
appearance which is appealing to the eye.
- Natural Sausage Casings have excellent characteristics
of elasticity and tensile strength.
- Natural Sausage Casings help to protect
and retain the fine flavor of sausage and seasonings.
- Superior tensile strength enables maximum
yields for sausage manufacturers